harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Paulex Yang <paulex.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [doc] No Doxygen reference for code :(
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 16:55:24 GMT
Alexey Petrenko wrote:
> I think that we can place the docs here:
> http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/subcomponents/classlibrary/index.html
Yes, that's one of my candidate, another one is here:
standard/site/docs/documentation/documentation.html, because I think it
is also a reasonable idea for the user to go for "documentation" if you
wanna some API explanation. How about we put the API document in each
subcomponents(classlib/drlvm/jchevm), but also add their link in