harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [general] Motorola to develop ME under ALv2
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 12:11:22 GMT

Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
> This is about Motorola and their efforts in the ME ecosystem.  The
> Apache style of open governance has shown itself to be very successful
> in creating good software, although there are other models that are
> successful as well (Eclipse Foundation, MySQL).  So seeing Motorola
> embrace that, as well as our license - which gets rid of any license
> interop for whatever they do - is just a great step forward for the
> industry as a whole.
>
> Back to SE... :)

I re-read this, and I didn't come across right here.   It sounds like
I'm trying to change the subject - I'm not.   This is a great thing - as
we all think that the Apache Way (whatever that is) is the bees knees so
more of it is better.

I don't mean "stop talking" - we can talk about whatever we want.  What
I meant was "I'm going back to all the stuff I want to do on SE... " :)

geir