harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [general] Motorola to develop ME under ALv2
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 11:19:01 GMT
This is about Motorola and their efforts in the ME ecosystem.  The
Apache style of open governance has shown itself to be very successful
in creating good software, although there are other models that are
successful as well (Eclipse Foundation, MySQL).  So seeing Motorola
embrace that, as well as our license - which gets rid of any license
interop for whatever they do - is just a great step forward for the
industry as a whole.

Back to SE... :)

geir