harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrey Yakushev" <andrey.yakus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [doc] What should be improved in DRLVM Doxygen documentation?
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2006 15:23:59 GMT
I have prepared a patch with initial Doxygen main page content. It is
attached to HARMONY-2024:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12346115/Doxygen_mainpage.patch

For quick result evaluation I also tear out generated html file from
my workspace and put it at:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12346118/DRLVM%20Interfaces.htm

Will we use it?

Thanks,