harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrey Yakushev" <andrey.yakus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [doc] What should be improved in DRLVM Doxygen documentation?
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 12:47:23 GMT
In order to understand the mapping between h-files and structure
described in the Developers guide I have tried to prepare some initial
classification. I put draft at
http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/DRLVM_Documentation_Interfaces_Classification.
Probably such tables could be added to Doxygen doc; of course after
verification and rewriting it in more user friendly manner.

Is this helpful?

Thanks,
Andrey