harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <nbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][tests] Refactoring breakage
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2006 02:23:35 GMT
After looking through the logs. It seems these 'accessibility' tests
were just added around Aug 3rd. The Eclipse IDE artifacts aren't even
updated to reflect their existence. Prior to this the tests were in
the "awt_swing_modules".

Looking at the tests, most of them don't even use the functionality in
the BasicSwingTestCase. Some do use a few of the inner classes of
BasicSwingTestCase, but these should really be factored out, as they
are completely independent. I'm going to go through these tests and
clean them up to be as isolated as the module is.

Also, the 'support' project's manifest isn't exporting all of the it's
packagings, so the other project's can't see the classes, at least
within the Eclipse IDE. If the OSGi manifests and the Eclipse
artifacts aren't going to be maintained, should we just get rid of
them? The only place they are used is inside of Eclipse for

> Stepan Mishura wrote:

> >> No I'm not.  I was going to let Nathan comment, and if necessary fix,
> >> since he made the change.  If it is a blocker that cannot wait for the
> >> next couple of hours then you/I/anyone can take a look at it.
> >
> > I'd consider it as a blocker cause the classlib build is broken.
> Ok, I'll fix it.  It will take 40 mins or so because I'll have to run
> all the tests again (hint, hint :-) )
> Regards,
> Tim
> --