harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <nbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [testing] Swing tests clean up
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2006 05:00:58 GMT
Sorry. I guess my formatting was over aggressive while eliminating the
compiler warnings. Note, not EVERY empty line was eliminated, just
those within methods. I actually added a number of lines between
methods, classes, etc.

Personal, I didn't think that the tests are any less readable. I would
argue that if a test method needs to be separated visually, then the
method should be split up into multiple methods.

-Nathan