harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <nbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] longer term roadmap
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2006 00:24:51 GMT
+1

I don't have a problem with these timelines. I think we probably need
to start formalizing these plans a bit more. Perhaps set a target for
a release candidate release of May. Also, I think this coincides
nicely with establishing our branching/tagging policy (branch for JDK
5, trunk for JDK 6 and tags for each release, etc).

-Nathan