harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <nbe...@gmail.com>
Subject [classlib][swing] test code changes
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2006 00:17:06 GMT
I made some changes to the swing module's test bits at revision 479469
and wanted to pass it by the mailing list.

I copied the "javax.swing.SwingTestCase" and
"javax.swing.BaseSwingTestCase" classes from 'support' to the 'swing'
module. I recall a previous discussion about this, but let me know if
this isn't good. I'll delete the classes from 'support' later.

To get this to work, I also updated the build.xml in 'swing'. Instead
of running all tests that match "**/*Test*.java", I changed it to
match "**/*Test.java" so that these two classes wouldn't be picked up.

-Nathan