harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <nbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r478620 [2/2] - in /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/modules/swing: META-INF/MANIFEST.MF src/main/java/common/javax/swing/JTable.java
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2006 18:59:25 GMT
Good catch. But I was skeptical of this particular class. I couldn't
find the class JTable.AccessibleJTable in the javadoc and I couldn't
find any uses of this class. Am I just a little crazy, anyone else see
this? I was still doing a little research on this class.

Note, I did do the right thing on the "print" methods added to JTable.

-Nathan