harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Konovalova, Svetlana" <svetlana.konoval...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [drlvm] turn on logging, tracing, etc WAS: [drlvm] Anyone able to run Eclipse on WinXP?
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2006 07:54:29 GMT
Geir Magnusson wrote:

>> -Xtrace and -Xlog are available in debug build only; other than that
>> should dump particular category to the specified file. There is
>> super-category "root" which you meant as "*" above, seems "*" is more
>> intuitive so I've added such alias.

>Cool - thanks.  can we document this somewhere? :)

IMHO the wiki page [1] describing command-line options is the right
place.
What do you think?

[1]http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/DrlvmCommandLineOptions

Best regards,
Sveta

geir

>> In order that we can help, can you tell us what exactly you are doing
?

>> geir
>>

>> > -Nathan

WinXP, so

>> Scroll
java.lang.LinkageError:
>> org/eclipse/core/internal/runtime/PlatformURLPluginConnection is
>> dig

org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.startActivato
r(BundleContextImpl.java:1010)

org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.start(BundleC
ontextImpl.java:964)

org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.startWorker(BundleHo
st.java:315)

org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.resume(AbstractB
undle.java:327)

org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.resumeBundle(Framewor
k.java:1035)

org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.resumeBundles
(StartLevelManager.java:573)

org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.incFWSL(Start
LevelManager.java:491)

org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.doSetStartLev
el(StartLevelManager.java:275)

org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.dispatchEvent
(StartLevelManager.java:455)

org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventMana
ger.java:189)

org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager$EventThread.run(EventMa
nager.java:291)

org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.DefaultClassLoader.defineClass(Def
aultClassLoader.java:160)

org.eclipse.osgi.baseadaptor.loader.ClasspathManager.defineClass(Classpa
thManager.java:498)

org.eclipse.osgi.baseadaptor.loader.ClasspathManager.findClassImpl(Class
pathManager.java:464)

org.eclipse.osgi.baseadaptor.loader.ClasspathManager.findLocalClassImpl(
ClasspathManager.java:427)

org.eclipse.osgi.baseadaptor.loader.ClasspathManager.findLocalClass(Clas
spathManager.java:408)

org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.DefaultClassLoader.findLocalClass(
DefaultClassLoader.java)

org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleLoader.findLocalClass(Bun
dleLoader.java:334)

org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLo
ader.java:385)

org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLo
ader.java)

org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.DefaultClassLoader.loadClass(Defau
ltClassLoader.java:80)

org.eclipse.core.internal.runtime.PlatformURLPluginConnection.startup(Pl
atformURLPluginConnection.java:76)

org.eclipse.core.internal.runtime.Activator.installPlatformURLSupport(Ac
tivator.java)

org.eclipse.core.internal.runtime.Activator.start(Activator.java:78)

org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl$2.run(BundleC
ontextImpl.java:989)

>> Source)
Source)

org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.startActivato
r(BundleContextImpl.java:985)