harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Konovalova, Svetlana" <svetlana.konoval...@intel.com>
Subject Brush up Harmony pages
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 08:23:44 GMT

Folks,

To make the Harmony site nice-to-look, nice-to-read and easy-to-use, I’ve brushed up certain
pages [1-5] and created a new issue (HARMONY-2062), the patch is available.

If you have time and desire, could you please look through these pages to check whether they
are up-to-date or not.
I’d like to draw your attention to the “Framework for Testing Serialization” page [1],
where the “Negative Testing” section is missing. Can anybody create the necessary content
for it, please? ☺ or maybe we don’t need it at all...
Your suggestions/ideas are very welcome.

[1]http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/subcomponents/classlibrary/ser_testing.html      [2]http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/subcomponents/buildtest/index.html

[3]http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/documentation/build_website.html
[4]http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/subcomponents/classlibrary/pkgnaming.html
[5]http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/subcomponents/classlibrary/testing.html