harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [testing] Swing tests clean up
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2006 09:44:04 GMT
Well, I fully support the idea to have the united code conventions in
Harmony. However, if the current conventions forbids using of blank
lines then IMHO we still have something to talk about. IIRC it also
permits lines longer than 80 symbols, right?

As for automatization... Robots may take control over the world
someday so we need to be cautious with it. :)  I prefer to have the
conventions written somewhere on the site or wiki (or whatever) in the
human readable form indeed. In the addition to scripts probably. So
that people can start to write the nice code by themselves.

Thanks,

--
Alexei Zakharov,