harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [testing] Swing tests clean up
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2006 16:22:29 GMT
BTW, Sun Code conventions for Java language explicitly states that we
*should* place blank lines even inside methods in the following cases
[1]:

- Between the local variables in a method and its first statement
- Before a block or single-line comment
- Between logical sections inside a method to improve readability

Personally I always try to follow this conventions if it possible.

[1] http://java.sun.com/docs/codeconv/html/CodeConventions.doc7.html#487

Thanks,

--
Alexei Zakharov,