harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [testing] test exclude list: can't we have incremental exclusions?
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2006 14:42:17 GMT
In this case we can run against the situation when the test will
remain excluded forever for some platform. People have their own
problems. IMHO we should do this only if there are suspicions that the
test is platform dependent. Otherwise it is a waste of time IMO and CC
can handle this.

Thanks,

--
Alexei Zakharov,