harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] [testing] Excluding commit tests until the problem is fixed
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 13:15:18 GMT
Things become more and more complicated. Can anyone say why we
rejected to use TestSuites for this purpose from the very beginning?
Well, I can't say I am against using xml lists here. But the next step
will be to keep list of individual failing test methods in the xml
file. Then to create separate xml lists for api and impl tests and so
on. If we can't run original TestNG on Harmony then we invent it by
ourselves. :-)

Thanks,

--
Alexei Zakharov,