harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] release vs. debug
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 12:54:30 GMT
> Sure, contributors should check debug or even both debug and release builds
> and comment about this in JIRA.

As far as I understand the only person who answers for the commit is a
committer. So I don't think that establishing a policy that shifts a
part of responsibility from the committer is a good idea.

Well, I have another silly question to gurus indeed. Is there any
possibility that some piece of code can break / hang the release build
if it passes ok on the debug build?

Thanks,

--
Alexei Zakharov,