harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r472149 - /incubator/harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/modules/beans/src/test/java/org/apache/harmony/beans/tests/java/beans/PersistenceDelegateTest.java
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 10:05:59 GMT
Stepan, Tim,

Well, I am not sure here. All tests passes both on J9 and DLRVM Relase
build (HDK is a RELEASE build is far as I understand). But it crashes
on DRLVM DEBUG - this makes our drlvm guys a bit nervous.  As far as I
understand the reason is too complex to be fixed promptly. Probably
the solution I have chosen is not the best one. So I am open for
proposals here. Should we exclude the whole test? In my opinion DRLVM
is not just "another_VM" - it is something we should care about. IMHO.

Thanks,

--
Alexei Zakharov,