harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Oleg Khaschansky" <oleg.v.khaschan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][awt] X11 libs
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2006 11:13:28 GMT
I think we should fix this problem for all libraries loaded with
dlopen on linux (i.e. for all autogenerated linux native wrappers). As
far as I recall, this problem already appeared for liblcms and libXmu.
I'd suggest to wait until we know if we'll have a generator of native
wrappers in harmony and, probably, fix it instead of making temporary
fixes in the autogenerated code.