harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Oleg Khaschansky" <oleg.v.khaschan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][awt] Test failure
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2006 11:05:16 GMT
> I don't know at this level if it is survivable or not.  The native
> contract is to call that function, if I can't then I'll just throw an
> exception.  If it is handled as survivable in the Java code then fine,
> otherwise it will cause a sane termination.

It is survivable, in this case it's possible to proceed to this code
(see XGraphicsConfiguration.java):
        long cmap = x11.XCreateColormap(
                dev.display,
                rootWindow,
                vis.lock(),
                X11Defs.AllocNone
        );
We need to wrap the xmu call into try/catch and set the status
variable to zero in the catch block. I can make a patch for
XGraphicsConfiguration.