harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Anton Rusanov" <anton.d.rusa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Cocoon] Cocoon 2.1.9 works on Harmony
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 11:12:46 GMT
I've managed to exclude the hanging test and ran the test suite (48
htmlunit tests):

3 test failures on RI:
        2 FileNotFoundException-s + 1 unexpected return result,

9 failures on Harmony classlib + IBM VME:
        3 noted errors + 6 errors related to JPEG and PNG representation,

24 failures on Harmony classlib + DRLVM:
        9 noted errors + 15 more errors. Some of them, look like this
"java.lang.RuntimeException: unexpected
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: inv8" where 8 changes to another
integer values in different failures. And some look like:
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Sitemap: error calling function
'do_a'.

Issues with redirect are not included in test report and I have read
on htmlunit site [1] that they may be ignored.

I'm going to try to make a wrapper for jpeg codec to reduce the number
of failing tests.

[1] http://htmlunit.sourceforge.net/faq.html

--
Thanks,