harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Tony Wu" <wuyue...@gmail.com>
Subject [classlib][luni]serialize a non pulbic class
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2006 04:03:06 GMT
I generated the golden file by RI and got the testcase[1] below failed
on Harmony.
In general, we should implement a class whose name/package is
completely same as RI for serialization compatiblity, but the
customized Map  is not a public class.(i.e. I'm not able get the class
name from spec.) Is it proper to print the name by getClass.getName()
and follow RI here?

[1]
  public void testSerializationCompatibility() throws Exception {
        ProcessBuilder pb = new ProcessBuilder("Arg1", "Arg2", "Arg3");
        Map<String, String> env = pb.environment();
        SerializationTest.verifyGolden(this, env);
    }

--
Tony Wu
China Software Development Lab, IBM