harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Gray <chris.g...@kiffer.be>
Subject Re: [testing] Swing tests clean up
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2006 07:57:40 GMT
On Wednesday 29 November 2006 00:03, Alexei Fedotov wrote:
> Nathan,
> You are doing a great job in Swing tests. Non-empty lines you've
> deleted repay triple cost of these empty lines. :-)

There should be a sign above every programmer's desk: "how many lines of code
did you delete today?" :-)

I'm serious - every line of code represents CPU cycles, footprint, and worst
of all potential bugs. Every time we make a real improvement in Mika we end
up with less code than when we started.

Chris