harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Added new reports to Melody
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2006 08:16:46 GMT

If it helps I've created:

  melody.harmonytest.net as an A record for 67.86.14.213

and:

  www.harmonytest.net as a CNAME for www.harmonytest.org

Sadly the latter doesn't work since www.harmonytest.org is a named
virtual host.  If people think using this domain would be okay, then
I can set up a HTTP redirect instead. In fact, this might also be a
better way to do melody.harmonytest.net since it would then be possible
to redirect from the standard HTTP port 80 to the non-standard port on
67.86.14.213.

Comments?

Regards,
-Mark.