harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Gregory Shimansky <gshiman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][em64t] build fails
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 22:53:19 GMT
On Saturday 11 November 2006 01:43 Weldon Washburn wrote:
> On 11/10/06, Gregory Shimansky <gshimansky@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Same for me. I saw this yesterday. It is because HARMONY-1558 has changed
>
> Sorry about that.  I looked at Stefano's error messages.  They are very
> similar to the ones we battled a few days ago on linux 32-bit platform.
> Pavel Pervov can probably tell you exactly what needs to be fixed.

I think I can figure out myself just looking at what changes in the patch were
done to Class::managed_null and Class::name.

There is no reason for excuses. You did a very good job with a patch that big,
it is good enough we didn't break anything on ia32 with it :)

> I probably need access to a Linux 64-bit machine so that build problems
> like this get fixed *before* committing.

I'll try to check my commits on x86_64 too once in a while.