harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Gregory Shimansky <gshiman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Re: svn commit: r469512 - in /incubator/harmony/standard/site: docs/contributors.html xdocs/contributors.xml
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 23:08:01 GMT
On Tuesday 31 October 2006 18:28 Tim Ellison wrote:
> Hurray!
>
> apetrenko@apache.org wrote:
> > Author: apetrenko
> > Date: Tue Oct 31 06:57:44 2006
> > New Revision: 469512

> > Log:
> > I've added myself to the list of committers.

Congrants to Alexey!

I've tried to do the same but apparently cannot. I got my login today, logged
on people.apache.org and changed my password for subversion. So far both for
standard and enhanced modules I get the same message

Sending        site/docs/contributors.html
Authentication realm: <https://svn.apache.org:443> ASF Committers
Password for 'gshimansky':
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: CHECKOUT
of '/repos/asf/!svn/ver/470017/incubator/harmony/standard/site/docs/contributors.html':
403 Forbidden (https://svn.apache.org)

I wonder if it is just a very unlucky day to try the first commit because of
some more maintenance works done to infrastructure, or should I just be
patient?

I tried on different machines from command line svn client, eclipse subclipse
and kdesvn with the same result.