harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [security][testing] 2 tests failed today
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 13:39:48 GMT

Fixed in r469902.  Turns out the exec was putting double quotes around
the classpath argument (which might make sense if it was going to a
shell) but it doesn't for an exec syscall.  This resulted in classes
being search for in the non-existent directory:

  "/path/to/modules/luni/bin/test

rather than:

  /path/to/modules/luni/bin/test

Regards,
 Mark - confused as to why it didn't also fail on windows