harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivan Volosyuk" <ivan.volos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [build] HWA doesn't work
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 00:16:51 GMT
I will call it a bug in source base, because if we define inline
function in cpp file it should only be used inside it. Any public
inline functions should be defined in header files.

Intel compiler is much more aggressive for optimizations, this require
a cleaner code to be written in order to use it. Some of the
optimizations trigger bugs in source which are happily invisible by
other compilers, I recall one such a case which I have fixed only
after attentive examination of generated machine code.
--
Ivan