harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivan Volosyuk" <ivan.volos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] drlvm and gdb and shared libraries
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2006 17:20:33 GMT
Well, I was able to use breakpoints for the libraries still not loaded.

Just type: 'br <func>' and it will inform you that the library is not
loaded yet and will suggest to "make it pending on future shared
library load". When the library will be loaded the breakpoint will be
automatically enabled.
--
Ivan

--