harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivan Volosyuk" <ivan.volos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] Is it time to say goodbye to dear friend GC v4?
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 19:54:23 GMT
I would like to know the opinion of Artem, Salikh and Alexey
Ignatenko. They have used the GC and may have reasons to keep it.

As for me, I occasionally use it (GCv4) and a modified version of
GCv4.1 (which can help detect heap access via lost pointers). Most of
the time I prefer second one, but sometimes it is helpful to run with
completely different code base. I didn't try GCv5 yet. If it stable I
will switch to it.

--
Ivan