harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Egor Pasko <egor.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] version of gcc and other tools
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2006 07:37:39 GMT

I am OK with all. Some comments:
* we should explicitly say that it is a GNU make.
* the more restrictive GCC, the better. What is the most restrictive
  now? gcc-4.1?

P.S.: I personally like diversity in tool chains. Let's make a single
configuration not a must, but a matter of priority. So, we can
consider achieving good results on these two toolchains as the first
priority and fix bugs there first. Not because there should be only
one, but because there should be at least one.

Does it feel comfortable to everyone?