harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib]Harmony passes 73% on Derby.
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 09:27:36 GMT
Hi Leo,

I have had a look at your patch and it looks fine.  I have also run the
tests once or twice since April when I first did it and I saw a lower pass
rate too, so I don't think you've done anything wrong.  I did run fewer
tests in April as I think I was using a 1.4 target, but even so there are
still fewer passes in total (437 in April vs. 428 now) so I think there must
have been some changes in Harmony to cause this.

Regards,

Sian