harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Varlamov" <alexey.v.varla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][build] Failed to build classlib on r454714
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2006 13:09:15 GMT
Got 1 error of 17940 tests:
javax.swing.text.GapContent_PositionTest.testShiftGapLeft():
java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException at
java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:335) at
javax.swing.text.GapContent_PositionTest.checkPositions(GapContent_PositionTest.java:83)
at javax.swing.text.GapContent_PositionTest.testShiftGapLeft(GapContent_PositionTest.java:59)
at java.lang.reflect.AccessibleObject.invokeV(AccessibleObject.java:25)
at javax.swing.BasicSwingTestCase.runBareSuper(BasicSwingTestCase.java:115)
at javax.swing.BasicSwingTestCase.runBareImpl(BasicSwingTestCase.java:120)
at javax.swing.BasicSwingTestCase$1.run(BasicSwingTestCase.java:133)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:872)