harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Varlamov" <alexey.v.varla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][test] Site to collect classlib test statistics
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 12:14:26 GMT
Thanks for prompt response!
Those 554 errors on interpreter are due to fork mode="once", it is a
single error affecting the whole run. Is there a way to delete an
uploaded run?

Better yet, to be able select a range of runs to include to analysis.
The appetite comes with eating :)
Criteria to select can vary, one of many possible is execution engine
- it would be nice to have such characteristic of a run ...