harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Varlamov" <alexey.v.varla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][test] Site to collect classlib test statistics
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 06:54:55 GMT
Anton,

Many thanks for exploring this area, it looks quite promising.
An idea: this service would become more valuable if presented
transparent search/comparison of results for particular tests over all
uploaded runs.
Let user enter name of a test and show in one table all known results
for this test, or even better, provide a table of all ever failed
tests with links to individual consolidated tables.
This would help analyzing failures very much.

--
Regards,
Alexey