harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Varlamov" <alexey.v.varla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][build] Improvements to build system
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 04:51:29 GMT
Guys,

I have a kind request for "test" target customization:
1) need ability to pass extra arguments to tested jre. This is useful
for testing various configurations of VM, e.g. different execution
engines in DRLVM.
2) easy switching between fork modes "perTest" & "once". This is
actual for testing unstable VMs.

Or I'm just not aware of smth? Hmm, seems we can use
"harmonyvm.properties" to workaround item 1) ...

--
Alexey