harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Varlamov" <alexey.v.varla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] HARMONY-1559 patch causes SIGABRT in VM code
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 07:18:14 GMT
Today this crash is reproduced quite stably during "build.sh
kernel.test". But it always passes if run standalone :(

Regarding 1559 patch, I looked through it and found nothing
suspicious. The only change to interpreter itself was actually
preliminary fix for Harmony-1561. This is not good (1559 has no word
about this and now better patch is available), but not critical.