harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Varlamov" <alexey.v.varla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] HARMONY-1559 patch causes SIGABRT in VM code
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 06:51:30 GMT
2006/9/28, Elena Semukhina <elena.semukhina@gmail.com>:
> The issue has gone away for me too, false alarm possibly...

Unfortunately the alarm was not false. Today I got the same failure:
    [junit] SIGABRT in VM code.
    [junit] java:
/nfs/ins/proj/drl/coreapi/avarlamo/harmony/linux.ia32/svn-repo/drlvm/vm/port/src/lil/ia32/pim/stack_iterator_ia32.cpp:212:
StackIterator* si_create_from_native(): Assertion
`!interpreter_enabled()' failed.
    [junit] SIGABRT in VM code.
    [junit] java: /nfs/ins/proj/drl/coreapi/avarlamo/harmony/lin
    [junit] Test java.lang.RuntimeTest FAILED (timeout)

Therefore we face intermittent crash on interpreter...