harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Varlamov" <alexey.v.varla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] [launcher] Executable hangs
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 05:35:04 GMT
2006/10/2, Armand Navabi <anavabi@purdue.edu>:
> Alexey,
>
> > Hmm, DRLVM build enforces static linking with APR artifacts built
> > alongside the VM - it does not use any pre-installed APR. And I hardly
> > think APR configure fails here...
>
> > Nevertheless, Armand, maybe it worths trying a standalone APR test?
> > Either simple dso_load scenario, or even APR unit tests (these are
> > bundled with APR sources, just look for README).
>
> Sorry, but how can I run the standalone APR test?  Where is the APR sources
> bundled?

There are clean sources unzipped at
  drlvm\build\pre-copied\lnx\APR\apr-1.2.6\
and (slighly) patched ones (actually used by VM build) at
  drlvm\build\lnx_ia32_gcc_debug\semis\extra\apr\src\

See README.dev in those location on how to run tests.
Or - just a wild thought - hack
drlvm\build\make\components\extra\apr.xml to add exec for "make
test"...