harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Gregory Shimansky <gshiman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][test]Exclude some tests from "build test" target, make 'build test' pass
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2006 11:13:14 GMT
Elena Semukhina wrote:
> After H-1823 has been committed, I still see intermittent failures of drlvm
> kernel ThreadTest. Normally this test passes but today I got
> ThreadTest.testInterrupt_Sleeping() and testGetStateBlocked() failures.
> There is H-1789 for the first issue but it is not reprodiced with the
> attached test anymore. For the second test I filed H-1876 to make the test
> more stable. The patch has been committed recently but the test still may
> fail. I'd like someone to review the above mentioned tests to be sure they
> are correct otherwise we need to investigate failures and file JIRA's
> before
> the tests are exclued.

For me ThreadTest (testJoinlongint) always fails on win32 2003 server
SP1 on P4 with HT, works ok on win32 XP and on different Linuxes. I just
checked and patch from 1876 is applied, but it fixes another test case,
so it is not relevant.

BTW I've encountered timeout on ClassGenericsTest and ClassGenericsTest4
tests on some slower machines, so it looks like they do require
increased timeout. Now I agree completely with patch which Vera attached
in HARMONY-1966.