harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Salikh Zakirov <Salikh.Zaki...@Intel.com>
Subject [wiki] frontpage outdated?
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2006 11:32:17 GMT
Hi,

after creating a wiki page http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/DrlvmBuildTroubleshooting
I was wondering where to link it up, so that it would be 'clickable-through' from
the start page.

I haven't found any suitable place.

Moreover, the front page contains a lot of stuff not directly related to the current
state of the project.

I suggest to clean up front page by moving most of its contents to pages like
'initial project proposals', 'bookmarks' etc.
The content which I think is appropriate for the wiki front page are the following links

* component links: class library, jchevm, drlvm
* status page links
* troubleshooting page links

It looks like someone already started cleaning and created the page 'OldFrontPage',
but the frontpage is still cluttered.

Comments?