harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Salikh Zakirov <Salikh.Zaki...@Intel.com>
Subject Re: [build] DRLVM build on Windows
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2006 17:00:46 GMT

Alexey Petrenko wrote:
> Salikh,
>
> I've posted the last few lines from the output. There is no compiler call.
> And the error message is the same with the mentioned in the first letter:

Ah, I see now. The compiler was never called, and the error is likely
to be printed by cctask. It looks like some cctask issue.

By the way, grepping for the error message, I found this
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-harmony-dev/200606.mbox/%3Cc3755b3a0606230626t3564ac6ci153277bd71b47ad5@mail.gmail.com%3E
:)

Some more things to check
1) Maybe you have older version of cpptasks.jar in ant/lib? - If yes, remove it
2) Maybe the version that 'build.bat update' placed to build/make/tmp is not 1.0b4? - Download
real 1.0b4 version from http://ant-contrib.sourceforge.net/
and compare with the cpptasks.jar in build/make/tmp. - If different, remove build/make/tmp
and re-run 'build.bat update'

If this all still doesn't help, I'd say we're screwed with respect to the build system.