harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Salikh Zakirov <Salikh.Zaki...@Intel.com>
Subject Re: [general] creation of "jdktools"
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 09:06:47 GMT
Tim Ellison wrote:
> +1 for creating a jdktools directory.  The dependency on the classlib
> launcher should be relatively light if we go with a simple tools
> launcher that rewrites the tool invocation into a generic launcher
> invocation.  You may recall the idea was discussed a while ago.

Could anyone shed the light why launcher is considered part of classlib?

As far as I understand, it depends on standard JNI Invocation API,
and some Harmony-wide conventions about property names and files.
I would suggest that we move launcher from classlib/ to jdktools/ as well.

Sorry if I am missing something.

P.S. +1 for original idea to create jdktools/