harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Elena Semukhina" <elena.semukh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][test]Exclude some tests from "build test" target, make 'build test' pass
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2006 08:20:40 GMT
After H-1823 has been committed, I still see intermittent failures of drlvm
kernel ThreadTest. Normally this test passes but today I got
ThreadTest.testInterrupt_Sleeping() and testGetStateBlocked() failures.
There is H-1789 for the first issue but it is not reprodiced with the
attached test anymore. For the second test I filed H-1876 to make the test
more stable. The patch has been committed recently but the test still may
fail. I'd like someone to review the above mentioned tests to be sure they
are correct otherwise we need to investigate failures and file JIRA's before
the tests are exclued.

Vera, could you please review the tests?

--
Thanks,
Elena