harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Elena Semukhina" <elena.semukh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][util.prefs] Implementation should be compatible with RI
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 08:19:52 GMT
I prepared the patch for the test and a sample patch for implementation
which enables the test passing on IBM VME. As I'm not an expert in
util.prefs, I'd like someone to review the patch and add a warning message.

Unfortunately I did not manage to upload attachments to H-1751; got the
mesage:

Exception trying to establish attachment directory. Check that the
application server and JIRA have permissions to write to it:
com.atlassian.jira.web.util.AttachmentException: Cannot write to attachment
directory. Check that the application server and JIRA have permissions to
write to: /usr/local/tomcat/tomcat-jira/attachments/HARMONY/HARMONY-1751 Are
there any problems with attachment directory?
I'll make another try later.