harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Li" <liyilei1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "ant fetch-depends" while building DRLVM got error
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 05:30:52 GMT
The filenames in CLASSLIB_ROOT/make/depends.properties has really been
outdated since new snapshots has replaced the original ones.

Maybe you can rewrite the names in the property files as a workaround. For
example, change
yoko-rmi.url=http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/yoko/yoko-rmi/1.0-incubating-M1-SNAPSHOT/yoko-rmi-1.0-incubating-M1-20060925.152805-3.jar

yoko-rmi.url=http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/yoko/yoko-rmi/1.0-incubating-M1-SNAPSHOT/yoko-rmi-1.0-incubating-M1-20060810.145814-1.jar

We does need a automatic synchronizing mechanism with the outerspace
resources, since it will be a disaster for manually updated the URL of them
to download.