harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Li" <liyilei1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][General]Problem in plug-in dependencies
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2006 07:11:24 GMT
It seems that eclipse wrongly load the required jar for a certain bundle,
since, for example, luni.jar and luni-src.jar both have the same manifest in
which the jar claims it has the require classes for the bundle and thus
fuddles eclipse. After I have deleted the manifest from the source jar,
every thing recovers. So I recommend to make some modification in build
script not to have source jar also claim exporting packages.