harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Li" <liyilei1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib]Harmony passes 73% on Derby.
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 09:06:30 GMT
Hi, all:
     One thing to correct:
     Occasionally,  I found that the decreased rate of pass is mainly due to
the wrongly stastics that derby team uses in tests.
     The number of failed tests are calculated by the lines of a fail file,
whereas several failed tests with error message uses two lines !!!
     After some tedious manual work, the passing rate is actually about 80%,
with 110 fails and 428 passses.:)