harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Li" <liyilei1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib]Harmony passes 73% on Derby.
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 01:30:53 GMT
Hi,
    The result of Derby is not so obvious, since its test is not junit but
some a serial of stand-alone java program calling each other. And the
comparing result is a pre-stored data file. So I have to use sometime to set
aside all the irrelevant code to spot those related with Harmony classlib.
    What makes things worse is that as a product, all the exception has been
caught...
    Is there someone who has good idea to pick up problem quickly in this
issue?