harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Li" <liyilei1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib]Self-host of Derby
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2006 14:01:46 GMT
1. Pls see if the command-line has security management on. Current Harmony
seems not compatible with such option.

2. Pls try this stand-alone java program if it runs to set aside the
environment of Derby test:

public class testConnection {
 private static final String dbURL ="jdbc:derby:MyDbTest";
 private static Connection conn = null;

  Class.forName("org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDriver").newInstance();
  conn = DriverManager.getConnection(dbURL+";create=true");
  System.out.println("DB created");
   conn.close();
   }

}

*add the classes you built to the classpath